EBJ’s annual edition listing the 2011 EBJ Business Achievement Awards and Q&As with key senior executives in the environmental industry. The detailed treatment of 40+ award winners provides a view into what separated successful companies, projects and technologies in the environmental industry in 2011. EBJ’s 14th annual business achievement awards. Winners are divided into business achievement by size and segment, M&A awards and new practice areas. Outstanding projects and new technology devleopment or applications are awarded Project Merit Awards or Technology Merit Awards. Finally companies are recognized for contributions to the industry and society at large.
Executives Q&As are presented with the following senior executves detail their market perspectives, strategic priorities, management initiatives, policy opinions and some insight into their personal motivations.
- Michael Battle, COO, EA Engineering, Science, and Technology – 12
- Phil Coop, CEO, EnSafe – 13
- Edward Van Woudenberg, President, Groundwater & Environmental Services – 15
- Dianne Crocker, Principal Analyst, EDR Insight – 18
- John Mogge, Senior Vice President, CH2M HILL – 22
- Bob Yelin, Vice President, Chambers Group – 24
- Rebecca Rubi, Founder and CEO, Marstel-Day – 28
- Amy Squitieri, Vice President, Mead & Hunt – 30
- Jim Ramm, Division Manager, Seneca Companies – 32
- Robert Christie, President and CEO, 3E Company – 33
- Daniel Ishag, CEO, Bluewater Bio – 35
- Stuart McLachlan, Global Managing Director, WSP Environment & Energy – 37