The Environmental Industry Summit (EIS) Series is a set of business conferences produced and hosted annually by Environmental Business International Inc.
2022 featured in-person events in San Diego in March and Seattle in July, followed by Washington DC on November 17-18, and Boston on December 2, 2022.
EBI continues monthly broadcasts on the 3rd Friday of every month.
Environmental Industry Summit XXI is an in-person event in Coronado, California on March 22-23, 2023 at the Coronado Island Marriott Hotel. The annual EBJ and CCBJ Business Achievement Awards presentation ceremony will be held March 22 at EIS XXI. (2022 nominations open mid October-December 2022.)
EBJ and CCBJ 2021 posted awards here
EBI events allow participants to gain and share perspective on business issues with industry experts, analysts, advisors, and fellow environmental industry executives.
The Environmental Industry Summit community also engages in discussions of mutual interest, and debates or develops consensus on positions or objectives on behalf of the environmental industry. EI Summit Council continues discussions on collective activity on white papers and other information activity short of direct advocacy, as well as a compilation of the history of the environmental industry.
Summit schedule for 2022-23
- Environmental Industry Summit XX was March 16-18, 2022 with 130+ executives; EIS XXI in Coronado CA is March 22-23, 2023
- Pacific Northwest Environmental Industry Summit VI, was July 20, 2022 with an audience of 60+ executives. (Co-hosted with Northwest Environmental Business Council at the Seattle office of K&L Gates)
- Washington DC Environmental Industry Summit VIII, November 17-18, 2022 (Co-Hosted with Hunton Andrews Kurth at HAK’s Washington Circle office on Pennsylvania Avenue in DC)
- New England Environmental Industry Summit VI, December 2, 2022 (Co-Hosted with Environmental Business Council – New England at Brown Rudnick LLP, One Financial Center in Boston)
- Texas Environmental Industry Summit II, May 2023