The Environmental Industry Summit (EIS) Series is a set of business conferences produced and hosted annually by Environmental Business International Inc. March 16-18 in San Diego will be followed by Seattle on the last Thursday in July, and dates and in-person status for Texas, DC, Boston and Japan to be determined. EBI continues monthly broadcasts on the 3rd Friday of every month.
Environmental Industry Summit XX is an in-person event in Coronado, California
March 16-18, 2022 at the Coronado Island Marriott Hotel.
Wednesday, March 16th: 2pm-10pm; Awards Banquet at Hotel
Thursday, March 17th: 8-5pm; Drinks & Dinner at Peohe’s a 5-minute walk
Friday, March 18th: 8-11am; EBI Executive Council at Hotel
The annual EBJ and CCBJ Business Achievement Awards presentation ceremony will be held March 16 at EIS XX.
EBJ and CCBJ 2021 posted awards here
EBI events allow participants to gain and share perspective on business issues with industry experts, analysts, advisors, and fellow environmental industry executives.
The Environmental Industry Summit community also engages in discussions of mutual interest, and debates or develops consensus on positions or objectives on behalf of the environmental industry.
Friday, March 18th: 8-11am; EBI Executive Council continues discussions on collective activity on white papers, websites, and other information activity short of direct advocacy on behalf of environmental and climate policy, and the environmental and climate change industries.
Intended schedule for 2022
- Environmental Industry Summit XX, March 16-18, 2022: Coronado Island Marriott Resort, Coronado CA
- Texas Environmental Industry Summit II, May 2022
- Pacific Northwest Environmental Industry Summit VI, July 2022 (Co-Hosted with Northwest Environmental Business Council)
- Washington DC Environmental Industry Summit VIII October or November 2022 (Co-Hosted with Hunton Andrews Kurth)
- New England Environmental Industry Summit VI, December 2022 (Co-Hosted with Environmental Business Council – New England)