First annual CCBJ Business Achievement Awards, featuring award winners from a range of segments and size categories. Includes Q&A interviews with top executives in power, oil and gas, carbon capture and storage, environmental consulting & engineering, cleantech investment, green building services and more.
Inside this edition:
- Lewis Reford, CEO of renewable energy developer Schneider Power
- Rodger Smith, enterprise management solutions division president for Black & Veatch
- Brad Roberts, executive director of the Electricity Storage Assn.
- Nancy Tuor, group president and executive sponsor for sustainability for environmental consulting & engineering firm CH2M Hill
- Optimum Energy and trends in green building
- Chambers Group, a provider of environmental consulting services in California and the Southwest
- Michael Levin and Gregory Trimarche of the law firm Bryan Cave LLP
- Shawn Gehle, an associate with global architecture firm Gensler
- C. Dean Alford, president and CEO of Allied Energy Services, a renewable energy developer
- Plus contributions on the biomass market (Vital Technologies Inc.), the biofuels industry (Jim Lang, Biofuels Digest), climate change investment (Environmental Capital Group), and the role of information in framing GHG solutions (HIS)
AECOM, American Electric Power, As You Sow, Coto Consulting, Inc., EnerNOC Inc., eSolar, ESS Group, Inc., First Solar, Inc., Gas Technology Institute, ICF International, Lumenergi, MAXLITE, National Semiconductor, O’Brien & Gere, Ormat Technologies, Inc., Pacific Gas & Electric, Siemens Energy Sector, SolFocus, SOLON, Solyndra, Inc., Suniva, Tioga Energy, Weston Solutions, Inc., WSP Environment & Energy.