Comprehensive Market Research Reports:
Environmental & Climate Change Industry Reports
Environmental Business International, Inc. (EBI) publishes a series of segment-specific reports presenting research and analysis across all key industry segments of the environmental industry and climate change industries. In-depth market intelligence reports include company information, business trends, forecasts, key metrics, survey results, company profiles and interviews of company leaders, industry insiders, and analysts.
Reports are available in PDF format. Each product includes 30 minutes of phone support from an EBI research manager.
- EBI Reports are an encyclopedic history of each major segment of the environmental industry.
- EBI Reports are an authoritative reference on market evolution, growth forecasts, and the factors driving industry cycles and competition.
- EBI Reports provide a current and historical perspective on corporate dynamics, industry consolidation, and business strategy.
- EBI Reports include detailed annual trend reviews and hundreds of company profiles from EBI’s more than 30 years of research on the environmental industry.
EBI is the choice for critical business intelligence covering the environmental and climate change industries.
EBI Reports are complemented by EBI DataPacks, or a subscription to EBI’s Strategic Planning Tool Kit, an all-access industry data service with quarterly updates.
Tables of Contents and Exhibits of EBI Reports are available for review.
Environmental Industry Research Reports
- The U.S. Environmental Industry & Global Markets (a compilation of reports from all environmental industry segments)
Climate Change Industry Research Reports
Quotes from EBI Report buyers:
“The depth of material in this report was very impressive… The market was approached from multiple dimensions and companies in each aspect of the industry were profiled in terms of their service offerings, technical differentiation and market strategy.”
“You can’t predict the future from the past, but you can learn not to repeat the mistakes of others…. EBI’s report gave us insight on how most of the competitors that have gone before us have approached what are new markets for us.”
“As a relatively new investor we found the comprehensive information included in EBI’s report to very valuable for our partners and our analysts… giving us instant perspective on the environmental industry and a very detailed data set.”