The US Environmental Market data package (updated Q4 2020) includes data tables for the U.S. environmental industry in all 13 segments. (Some of the tables contain unpublished data, available only in this package.)
- Data US01: U.S. Environmental Industry Revenue, 2006-2020e: U.S. environmental industry annual revenue for the years 2006 – 2018 in each of the 13 environmental industry segments. Also, projected growth rates for 2018-2020.
- Data US02: Growth of the US Environmental Market vs. the U.S. Economy, 1970-2020: U.S. Environmental Industry annual growth rates compared to “chained” U.S. GDP growth in table and graphic form.
- Data US03: US Environmental Market Historical & Projected Revenues by Segment: The complete set of annual historical (1970-2018) and projected (2019e-2020e) market size in each of the 13 environmental industry segments. Also included is a comparison of “core environmental services”, “water & waste segments”, and the U.S. gross domestic product in graphic and tabular format, and a comparison of services, equipment and resources in tabular form.
- Data US04: U.S. Environmental Industry Revenue by Media, 2017: Quantification of market size and revenue generation by media (air, water/wastewater, hazardous waste, remediation, solid waste, multimedia) in each of the 13 environmental industry segments. Data for previous years is also included. Jobs in the US Environmental Industry are also included by segment.
- Data US05: U.S. Environmental Industry Revenue by Function, 2020: A table of market size and revenue generation by environmental function segment (Compliance/Pollution Control/Remediation, Environmental Infrastructure/Operation & Maintenance, and Resource Productivity) in each of the 13 environmental industry segments. This table captures what portion of the environmental industry’s revenues are ‘finite’ in the sense that they will not be in demand in the future, compared to more stable and higher growth areas.
- Data US06: U.S. Environmental Industry by Revenue Generator & Revenue Source: U.S. environmental industry revenue by business type (public/private) and client type (public sector/private sector/IndustrialCommercial/ Other) in each of the environmental industry segments.
- Data US07: U.S. Environmental Industry Profile from 2005-2016: Number of companies, employment, export and dollars in revenue per employee in each of the 13 environmental industry segments.
- Data US08: U.S. Environmental Industry by Number of Companies and by Revenues: Number of companies and revenue data for the 13 environmental industry segments, divided by small businesses, big businesses, and municipalities.
- Data US09: Top companies listed by revenues in that segment for six segments