Report 727: The U.S. Environmental Consulting and Engineering Industry (updated January 2018) is the definitive strategic business information resource on the U.S. Environmental Consulting & Engineering Industry. Recent market forecasts for 2017-2018 based on new EBI surveys and client-sector economic forecasts are balanced with historical perspective on the evolution of the industry and leading players in this encyclopedia of the C&E industry. EBI Report 727’s 2,000 pages analyze markets, competition, customers, management and service trends in the $30-billion U.S. environmental consulting & engineering market, as well as trends and leaders in the $68-billion global C&E market.
Sections within the Environmental Consulting and Engineering Industry Report are devoted to market segmentation, quantification and forecasts to 2020 by customer, media, service and geography; management & operations; M&As and consolidation; international activity and global markets; profiles of key market niches and 900+ pages of company profiles.
EBI Report 727 also comes with the R727 C&E Industry Dataset that is similar to the more frequently updated Environmental Consulting & Engineering Datapack.
Other features include:
- List of top 660 companies in environmental consulting & engineering with 2015 revenues, and similar lists and rankings for previous years.
- Rankings of top C&E firms by media (e.g. water, air, energy, etc), customer (private vs. govt) and non-US revenue.
- Survey results ranking most promising markets by 34 client categories, 18 service categories, 14 North American geographic regions, 22 global geographic regions and 13 media categories.
- Rankings of most influential market drivers over time, and expected impacts of the Trump Administration on market drivers, client sectors and government departments.
- Trends in M&A in C&E tracks activity, valuations, headline transactions and profiles & case studies of almost 50 acquiring companies.
- Market Segment profiles on key practice areas including remediation, natural resources, sustainability, climate change, renewable energy and information management services, as well as recent perspective and new developments in air quality, water/wastewater and remediation & redevelopment.
This report is the most comprehensive resource we have in our industry…. We use it for business planning and throughout the year as a reference.
We get EBI’s C&E report every year… It helps us benchmark against the market and provide the information we need for owners, investors and board meetings.