Report 3010: The Americas is a comprehensive view of the environmental industry throughout the South, and Central American regions with with analysis, discussion and projections for all nations. EBI’s 184 page report provides an-depth analysis of the current state and future forecast of the market, profiles of the old and new companies, emerging niche markets.
The basic structure of the report is as follows:
- An overview of the global environmental industry with historical growth and forecast
- An assessment of key market drivers: the economy, the energy transformation, infrastructure rehabilitation & expansion, and regulations
- Regional economic and environmental market overviews
- Special sections on Mexico and Chile
- Major business opportunities and trends in Central and South American environmental markets
- A variety of market data tables, segmented by industry, region, market, etc.
- Profiles on select countries including the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Venezuela, and Brazil.