Report 3020: Europe & Russia is a comprehensive view of the environmental industry throughout Western Europe, Russia, and Central and Eastern Europe, with analysis, discussion and projections for all nations. EBI’s 90+ page mini-report provides an-depth analysis of the current state and future forecast of the market, profiles of the old and new companies, emerging niche markets.
The basic structure of the report is as follows:
- An overview of the global environmental industry with historical growth and forecast
- An assessment of key market drivers: the economy, the energy transformation, infrastructure rehabilitation & expansion, and regulations
- Regional economic and environmental market overviews
- The EU accession process: acquis communautaire – the common body of EU law
- The effects of the expanding EU on Western European countries and economies
- A variety of market data tables segmented by region, industry, GDP, and economic growth.
- Profiles on select countries including Russia, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, and Spain.