Report 3030: Asia Pacific (updated for 2014) is a comprehensive view of the environmental industry throughout Asia with analysis, discussion and projections for each major market. EBI’s 210+ page mini-report provides an-depth analysis of the current state and future forecast of the market, profiles of the old and new companies, emerging niche markets.
The basic structure of the report is as follows:
- An overview of the global environmental industry with historical growth and forecast
- An assessment of key market drivers: the economy, the energy transformation, infrastructure rehabilitation & expansion, and regulations
- Regional economic and environmental market overviews
- A variety of market data tables, segmented by industry, region, market, etc.
- Insight into the various environmental challenges confronting China
- Profiles on select countries including the China, Korea, Taiwan, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, and India.