Report 3000: The Global Environmental Market is 2019’s comprehensive presentation of Environmental Business International’s research on global environmental market, and profiles of scores of companies and their international strategies and activities. Based on more than 20 years of accumulated research, revenue analysis of more than 1,000 companies, information provided by governments and market research partners around the globe, and interviews with hundreds of environmental companies and experts, EBI Report 3000 provides a broad quantification and characterization of markets in every region of the world and an updated forecast for 2018-2020.
This 725+ page report is designed to help executives track business trends around the world, identify emerging sectors and benchmark performance in this complex and changing market. EBI Report 3000 is a comprehensive view of the global environmental industry with detailed analysis and projections for all regions, industry segments, with discussion of key buying factors for private and government clients.
The basic structure of the report is as follows:
- An overview of the global environmental market with historical growth and forecast
- Size and growth by region, country, and business segment; global C&E markets; regional & segment matrix
- An assessment of key market drivers: economies, the energy transformation, infrastructure rehabilitation & expansion, and regulations
- Major business opportunities and key trends in the global environmental market
- A variety of market data tables, segmented by region, industry, country’s competitiveness, etc.
- Regional profiles segmented by the following regions: North American Group, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe and Russia, Asia, Middle East, Japan, Australia/NZ, and Africa
- Profiles on select countries in each region
- Detailed Profiles of 50+ leading U.S. and global environmental market companies competing overseas
- Results of EBI proprietary surveys