Report 324: Environmental Remediation Industry Report: Remediation & Industrial Services (updated March 2019) is designed to help environmental industry executives, investors and analysts track business trends, identify emerging sectors, and benchmark performance and strategy in this site remediation and environmental contracting market. This 836-page report has 277 exhibits and is a comprehensive view of the remediation industry with detailed analysis and projections for all client segments, market areas (RCRA, UST, brownfields, etc.), buying factors for private and government clients, and analysis of technology applications.
EBI Report 324 includes:
- Sections on industrial services and building abatement markets
- Primary research results of EBJ’s annual remediation surveys
- Market size, competitor breakdown, and growth projections for Superfund, Brownfields, USTs, RCRA, DOD & DOE, etc.
- Insights into changing regulatory and economic drivers
- Key competitive factors and company strategies
- Changing technology and development of in situ technology
- Operating and financial benchmarks: Profitability, contract types, cost controls, human resources
- Profiles of more than 100 Remediation Companies 2000 – 2017
- Ranking of Top 200 Remediation Companies
This Environmental Remediation Industry report ranks top firms and reviews growth prospects, market trends, and technologies in remediation, industrial services, and hazardous waste management.
The U.S. Remediation and Industrial Services Industry totaled $13.41 billion in 2016 and was expected to grow 2% in 2017. Site remediation construction (back-end remedial cleanup) contributed approaching $5 billion to the Remediation and Industrial Service market. However, when assessment, remedial design, closure and monitoring are included, the U.S. site remediation business looks much larger at an estimated $7.8 billion in 2016. Front-end and back-end continue to grow as a combined service. Details and more information are contained in this report.