EBI’s U.S. Environmental Consulting and Engineering Market DataPack (updated Q4 2019) is an excel format workbook with 32 spreadsheets of market data and company and share lists of C&E firms ranked by market categories. The 2019 C&E Data package includes US and global Environmental Consulting & Engineering (C&E) industry and market data tables with final annual figures included for 1994-2017, interim 2018 data and a forecast out to 2022. The top 600+ U.S. Environmental Consulting & Engineering firms are listed in separate sheets with 2014 and 2015, 2016 and 2017 total gross, environmental C&E revenues and environmental construction revenues for each firm, along with a brief descriptive profile.
Additional tables included contain data unpublished in EBJ related to the Environmental Consulting and Engineering Market, available only in this package or in EBI Report 727:
- U.S. Environmental Consulting & Engineering Market: by Media/Service/Customer/Region: 1995-2022
- C&E Market by Client Industry Detail: 1995-2022
- U.S. C&E Market Matrix: by Media/by Customer; and by Media/by Service: 2016
- Universe of 3,300+ C&E Firms: Revenue Distribution by Company Size: 1997-2017
- Consolidation of U.S. C&E Industry: 1990-2018
- International Breakdown by 10 Regions: 1996-2020
- Top 600 U.S. C&E Firms Ranked by 2017 C&E Revenue
- Share of ‘Big 6’ and Top 10 C&E Firms: 95, 2000, 2005, 2010-2017
- Top Environmental C&E Firms in 2017: Rankings with revenues by: non-US, Solid Waste, Hazardous Waste, Remediation, Wastewater/Water, Air, Natural Resources, Private Sector, Federal and State & Local
- Also included are 2014-2018 survey results with forecasts and executive opinions on key market drivers and agencies impacted by the Trump administration.
Media Segments: Hazardous Waste, Remediation, Solid Waste, Wastewater, Water, Energy, Air Quality, Natural Resources, Renewable Energy, Multi-Media.
Client: Chemical, Petroleum, Primary metals, Metals, Mining, Electronics, Transportation (auto & aero), Textiles/leather, Pulp & paper, Other Mfgr, Water utilities, Power utilities, Solid waste util/cos., Gas stations, Banks, Law, Real Est., Renewable Energy Developers.
Government: Federal, State, Local.
Regions: Canada, Mexico, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Rest of Asia, Japan, Australia, Latin America, Africa, Middle East.