This ‘Stratkit’ subscription is valid for up to 10 users
Datapacks include: market size, growth and forecasts in a variety of dimensions and definitions of client sectors, media, service, geography, contaminant, technology, process or treatment type, depending on the segment and market segment or niche being analyzed.
Segment datapacks include not only market sizes, breakdowns and forecasts, but in addition:
- rankings, revenues and market shares of leading companies in major segments and specific niches;
- history of consolidation in each segment, and marketshare represented by large, medium and small companies;
- data on site counts, waste volumes, emissions history and other indicators;
- trends in technology applications over time;
- factors evaluated in deriving and modifying rolling forecasts;
- international revenues or global market sizes
The StratKit includes quarterly updates.
The StratKit presents mostly raw data tables in spreadsheet format enabling and almost unlimited scope for the production of charts and graphics suitable for business plans and presentations. Custom dashboards of charts linked to the data updates can be created or custom produced by EBI, often at no additional cost for annual subscribers.
Figures are updated in EBI DataPacks at a minimum of twice a year if not quarterly, and purchasers or subscribers to the Strategic Planning Toolkit receive updated files over the course of their subscription or data access agreement.