Report 1017: Air Pollution Control Industry Report is Environmental Business International’s (EBI) analysis of the dynamic of competitive air pollution control industry for consulting engineers and equipment providers. This 380-page report includes overview of the air quality market, analysis of equipment needs and technology trends, major business opportunities, emerging policy-driven growth areas, and the latest market data by equipment, by client, by pollutant and by region.
Summary of What’s Inside:
- Overview of the current air quality market, including stationary source, mobile emission control, and consulting and engineering
- Detailed analysis of the stationary source APC equipment markets, competition, customer needs, and technology trends
- Numerous air pollution control industry and market data tables, segmented by equipment type, pollutant type, company size, etc.
- Major business opportunities and emerging growth areas
- Air pollution control regulations and policy-driven growth areas
- List of top air consulting and equipment companies, ranked by annual revenue
- Detailed profiles of leading equipment and consulting companies
- Review of China and Asia’s APC market
The air pollution control (APC) equipment segment of the environmental industry is comprised of companies that sell equipment, supplies, materials and provide maintenance services for air pollution control systems. This report focuses on stationary source Air Pollution Control (APC) systems though it presents some estimates of the market for mobile APC systems, equipment and instruments. Similarly this report examines some of the related services and monitoring equipment closely linked with control systems.
Providers of air pollution control (APC) equipment and services have waited a long time for their train to arrive. Of all environmental business segments, air pollution control is the most sensitive to regulations.