EBI Report 1018: Air Quality Services & Air Pollution Control Equipment is Environmental Business International’s analysis of the competitive air pollution control industry for consulting engineers and equipment providers. This 530-page report includes overview of the air quality market, analysis of equipment needs and technology trends, major business opportunities, emerging policy-driven growth areas, and the latest market data by equipment, by client, by pollutant and by region. (Updated November 2020)
EBI Report 1018 includes:
- Overview of the current air quality market, including stationary source, mobile emission control, and consulting & engineering services
- Detailed analysis of the stationary source APC equipment markets, competition, customer needs, and technology trends
- Numerous air pollution control industry and market data tables, segmented by equipment type, pollutant type, company size, client sector, etc.
- Major business opportunities and emerging growth areas
- Air pollution control regulations and policy-driven growth areas
- List of top air consulting & equipment companies, ranked by annual revenue
- Detailed profiles of leading equipment and consulting companies
- Review of China and the global APC market
Click here to view Table of Contents
The air pollution control (APC) equipment segment of the environmental industry is. comprised of companies that sell equipment, supplies, materials and provide maintenance services for air pollution control systems. This report focuses on stationary source Air Pollution Control (APC) systems though it presents some estimates of the market for mobile APC systems, equipment and instruments. Similarly this report examines related services of analysis, permitting, design, compliance services, as well as and monitoring equipment linked with control systems and the technology trends driving the market.