The 2018 New England Environmental Industry Summit Presentations include files that contain information presented during EBI’s 3rd regional summit, which was attended by 40 environmental industry executives.
2018 New England Environmental Industry Summit Presentations Table of Contents:
- National & Regional Market Outlook – Grant Ferrier, Editor-in-Chief, Environmental Business Journal.
A regional report on market dynamics in New England and nationwide features a summary of EBJ’s recent analysis of the environmental consulting & engineering, remediation and environmental contracting segments; and results of EBJ’s 2018 surveys of the environmental industry nationally and in New England highlighting growth sectors by client, service and media. Topics included:
- 2018 Environmental Industry Data Overview
- Environmental Consulting & Engineering Data
- Environmental Business Journal Solid Waste & Recycling History Lesson
- Environmental Business Journal Renewable Energy Recent History Lesson
- Environmental Business Journal 2018 Market Snapshot & Industry Trend Survey
- EBJ QuickTake Survey on ‘The Trump Effect’
- The Environmental Laboratory Industry
- The Water Industry
- Remediation & Environmental Contracting
- Politics, Policy & Federal Outlook – Andrew Paterson, EBJ Federal Markets Analyst, Principal at Verdigris Capital.
Overview of the politics and policy driving the environmental industry in 2019-2020. Now the dust has settled in Washington after the 2018 mid-term election, budgets and legislative agendas and not totally clear, but leadership and agendas are taking shape.
- Environmental Business in a Polarized Landscape
- Impact that Trump’s Administration is having in the industry
- Emerging directions in a more volatile Policy landscape
- Division of congress and senate
- Consumer confidence
- Leading indicators
- 2018 election results