Presented by Environmental Business International and co-hosted by Hunton Andrews Kurth, the D.C. Strategy Summit will deliver an insider’s perspective on agencies, policy directives, programs, bills on the Hill and the upcoming budget for 2019-2020.
This year’s Fall Strategy Summit 2018 includes interactive panel discussions on the political & policy landscape in Congress & the White House; the outlook at key agencies like DOE, DOD, EPA, DOT and Interior; perspectives and lobbying initiatives of key industry associations; and presentations by Washington news makers of all stripes.
What’s on the agenda?
- National Policy Outlook – Policy priorities for “Energy Dominance” and Environmental Impact
- Where are we after the November election?
- Outlook for Affordable Clean Energy Plan and potential litigation
- Outlook for 2019-20 – Utilities & Manufacturers
- Infrastructure Legislation & Budget: Priorities, Regional impact and Financing
- State Perspectives on Policy Priorities after the Nov 2018 election
- Federal Agency Shifts – Revisiting Priorities for 2019-2020
- Communicating Impact of Climate Change
- Water Infrastructure & Disaster Recovery
“Designed for planning and business development executives in the energy and environmental industries.”
Last year’s company attendance:
CH2M, Entact, EBCNE, Geosyntec Consultants, Golder Associates, HDR, Hunton & Williams, IBM, ICF, JET Inc., Marstel-Day, Matheson Advisors, Sandberg Consultants, SWCA Environmental Consultants, SSEB, Terracon, Tetra Tech, and Weston Solutions Inc.
2019 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20006
1 Washington Cir NW, Washington, DC 20037
2430 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20037
There are also a Best Western, Renaissance and Residence Inn on New Hampshire within 3 blocks.