EBJ Webinar – The PFAS Era and What it Means to the Environmental Industry
Environmental Business Journal recently completed a strategic overview of the U.S. remediation market and the dawn of the ‘PFAS Era’ and welcomes participation in an 80-minute webinar on November 15 at 1pmEST/10amPST. Registering companies can have multiple participants for the registration fee of $195, and each will receive a complete copy of the presentation materials prior to the event including:
- EBJ’s market model and recent survey results on the U.S. remediation industry
- Technology trends in soil remediation and groundwater remediation
- The emergence of PFAS as a regulated substance in drinking water and groundwater
- Legal & regulatory precedents from past contaminant eras and pertinence to PFAS
- EBJ’s working model on number of PFAS sites and remediation and water treatment costs
After a 50-60 minute presentation by EBJ editor-in-chief Grant Ferrier, 20 minutes of time is allotted for Q&A.
**Hosting platform to be announced one week before the event.