The Environmental Industry Summit (EIS) Series is a set of business conferences produced and hosted annually by Environmental Business International Inc. March 16-18 in San Diego and Seattle on July 20, will be followed by in-person events in Washington DC in November, and Boston in December, 2022. Texas and Japan in 2023 to be determined. EBI continues monthly broadcasts on the 3rd Friday of every month.
Environmental Industry Summit XX was an in-person event in Coronado, California on March 16-18, 2022 at the Coronado Island Marriott Hotel. The annual EBJ and CCBJ Business Achievement Awards presentation ceremony was held March 16 at EIS XX. (2022 nominations open in October-December 2022.)
EBJ and CCBJ 2021 posted awards here
EBI events allow participants to gain and share perspective on business issues with industry experts, analysts, advisors, and fellow environmental industry executives.
The Environmental Industry Summit community also engages in discussions of mutual interest, and debates or develops consensus on positions or objectives on behalf of the environmental industry. EI Summit Council continues discussions on collective activity on white papers and other information activity short of direct advocacy, as well as a compilation of the history of the environmental industry.
Summit schedule for 2022-23
- Environmental Industry Summit XX, March 16-18, 2022; EIS XXI in Coronado CA in March 2023
- Pacific Northwest Environmental Industry Summit VI, was held July 20, 2022 with an audience of 60 executives. (See agenda: Co-hosted with Northwest Environmental Business Council at Seattle office of K&L Gates)
- Washington DC Environmental Industry Summit VIII, November 17-18, 2022 (Co-Hosted with Hunton Andrews Kurth at HAK Dupont Circle office in DC)
- New England Environmental Industry Summit VI, December 2, 2022 (Co-Hosted with Environmental Business Council – New England at Brown Rudnick LLP, One Financial Center in Boston)
- Texas Environmental Industry Summit II, May 2023