The 2017 EBJ and CCBJ Business Achievement Awards will be presented in a special ceremony and awards banquet at EBJ/CCBJ’s Environmental Industry Summit in San Diego, California, on the evening of March 21, 2018. The Environmental Industry Summit is an annual three-day event hosted by EBI. Dates for EIS XVI are March 21-23, 2018 and award recipients are encouraged to attend to receive their award.
2017 Awards: Submit your nomination below. Deadline: December 22, 2017
See the full list of award categories here.
Nominations are accepted in 200-word essays in either specific or unspecified categories. Categories or size designations may be adjusted depending on the volume of nominations or the number of worthy recipients. Final awards are determined by a committee of EBI staff and EBI editorial advisory board members.
Nominations should describe distinguishing achievements such as revenue growth or profitability gains; new science or product; turnarounds; entry into new sales channel, market segment or geographic area; noteworthy management initiatives; diversification, acquisition or integration achievements; or initiatives on behalf of consumer education or the industry in general.
In order to be considered for an award, achievements must have occurred in 2017 or (for multi-year projects) have reached a major milestone in 2017. In addition to the essay, please provide or include links to supporting materials, especially third-party reports or documents.
You may use the online form or submit your nomination along with the 200-word essay to firstname.lastname@example.org
EBJ & CCBJ Awards Nomination Form
EBJ 2017 Business Achievement Awards:
- Business Achievement: Small Firms (less than $20 million)
- Business Achievement: Mid-size Firms ($20 million to $100 million)
- Business Achievement: Large Firms (more than $100 million)
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Information Technology
- Project Merit Awards
- Technology Merit Awards
- New Practice Areas
- Social Contribution
- Industry Leadership Awards
CCBJ 2017 Business Achievement Awards:
- Growth: Climate change adaptation and resilience
- Growth: GHG mitigation practice
- Growth: Low-carbon energy practice
- Financing: Climate change adaptation and resilience
- Financing: GHG mitigation
- Financing: Low-carbon energy
- Consulting & Engineering: Climate change adaptation and resilience
- Consulting & Engineering: Low-carbon energy practice
- Consulting & Engineering: Energy and carbon management
- Business Model Innovation: Climate change adaptation and resilience
- Business Model Innovation: Energy efficiency and demand response
- Business Model Innovation: Clean distributed generation and energy storage
- Business Model Innovation: Wind/solar integration
- Advancing Best Practices: Climate change adaptation and resilience
- Advancing Best Practices: GHG mitigation
- Advancing Best Practices: Clean distributed generation and energy storage
- Technology Merit: Climate change risk modeling and assessment
- Technology Merit: Wind/solar integration
- Project Merit: Climate change adaptation and resilience
- Project Merit: Low-carbon energy
- Project Merit: GHG mitigation
- Project Merit: Climate change-resilient infrastructure
- Industry leadership
- NGO Award
Contact Grant Ferrier at for questions.