EBI Strategic Planning Tool Kit Subscription
A new subscription package for all-access to EBI’s six existing market segment datapacks in spreadsheet format
DataPacks include: market size, growth and forecasts in a variety of dimensions and definitions of client sectors, media, service, geography, contaminant, technology, process or treatment type, depending on the segment and market segment or niche being analyzed.
With 35 years of experience and perspective as the leading environmental industry market analyst, EBI realizes that each company defines its competitive gameboard a little differently. Standard segmentations are reproduced consistently, but subscribers to EBI’s all-access data service in the EBI Strategic Planning Tool Kit can request a custom segmentation in addition to the base service, sometimes at no additional cost.
Segment DataPacks include not only market sizes, breakdowns and forecasts, but in addition:
- rankings, revenues and marketshares of leading companies in major segments and specific niches;
- history of consolidation in each segment, and marketshare represented by large, medium and small companies;
- data on site counts, waste volumes, emissions history and other indicators;
- trends in technology applications over time;
- factors evaluated in deriving and modifying rolling forecasts;
- international revenues or global market sizes
EBI’s Strategic Planning Tool Kit includes quarterly updates.
EBI’s Strategic Planning Tool Kit presents mostly raw data tables in spreadsheet format enabling and almost unlimited scope for the production of charts and graphics suitable for business plans and presentations. Custom dashboards of charts linked to the data updates can be created or custom produced by EBI, often at no additional cost for annual subscribers.
Figures are updated in EBI DataPacks at a minimum of twice a year if not quarterly, and purchasers or subscribers to the Strategic Planning Tool Kit receive updated files over the course of their subscription or data access agreement.