Designed for planning and business development executives in the energy and environmental industries, EBI's Fall Strategy Summit provides an outlook on policy drivers, market drivers, business trends, economic and political issues, and introduces newsmakers and key agency decisionmakers to an audience of 80-90 senior executives.
Presented by Environmental Business International and co-hosted by Hunton & Williams LLP, the Summit will deliver an insider's perspective on agencies, policy directives, programs, bills on the Hill and the upcoming budget, funding and election cycles for 2015-2016.
EBI East or EBI's Fall Strategy Summit complements the annual Spring Environmental Industry Summit held in California every March where 150 executives gather to discuss business and market issues. Attendees of EBI East will benefit from:
- Insights for strategy and business planning
- Networking with key agency decisionmakers and peers
- Preview of potential impacts of 2015 and 2016 budgets and elections
Kicking of at 1pm on Thursday, October 1 and concluding on Friday afternoon, October 2, EBI's Fall Strategy Summit provides an efficient time and location to maximize input for fall business planning. EBI is the leading provider of independent market intelligence in the environmental industry and Hunton & Williams's energy and environmental practices and regulatory and litigation teams are ranked among the preeminent practices nationally.
EBI East's day-and-a-half agenda includes interactive panel discussions on the political & policy landscape in Congress & the White House; the outlook at key agencies like DOE, DOD, EPA, DOT and Interior; perspectives and lobbying initatives of key industry associations; and presentations by Washington newsmakers of all stripes.
Attendee registration for two-day summit is $995 for each attendee, with discounts available for multiple attendees from the same firm.
- Fred Eames, Hunton & Williams – Energy & Environmental Regulatory Practice, WDC
- Lynn Schloesser, American Council of Engineering Cos, WDC
- Dr. John Mogge, Director of Environmental Technologies - CH2MHill
- Ian MacFarlane, CEO-EA Engineering (Baltimore, MD)
- Art Mabbett, Founder-Mabbett Engineering (Bedford, MA)
- Rebecca Rubin, President – Marstel/Day (Alexandria, VA)
- John Sohl, CEO-Columbia Technologies (Columbia, MD)
- Steve Sullivan, CEO - Sullivan International Group
- Randy Freed, Senior VP-ICF International (Fairfax, VA)
- Rima Franklin, VP for Strategy & Development - Great Lakes Dredge & Dock (Chicago, IL)
- Dan Moon, Executive Director-Environmental Business Council – New England
EBI Fall Strategy Summit
October 1-2, 2015
Hunton & Williams Conference Center
2200 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
If you prefer to use the paper registration, please click here to print registration form and fax to 619-295-5743.
Detailed Summit Agenda