EBJ's annual edition listing the EBJ Business Achievement Awards from the previous year and Q&As with key senior executives in the environmental industry. The detailed treatment of 50+ award winners provides a view into what separated successful companies, projects and technologies in the environmental industry in 2014. Winners are divided into business achievement by size, M&A, IT and new practice areas. Outstanding projects and new technology development or applications are awarded Project Merit Awards or Technology Merit Awards. Finally companies are recognized for contributions to the industry and society at large.
Executive Q&As are presented with the following senior executives detail their market perspectives, strategic priorities, management initiatives, policy opinions and insights into their business and the industry:
- Chris Vincze, Chairman and CEO, TRC Companies
- Jens-Peter Saul, CEO, Ramboll Group
- Michael Battle, Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, EA Engineering, Science, and Technology, Inc., PBC
- Rachel Brydon Jannetta, Chairman, TestAmerica
- John Thomas, CEO, SWCA Environmental Consultants
- Doug McKeown, CEO, Woodard & Curran
- Mark Lee, Senior Vice President, ICF International
- Robert Kloepfer, President, Environmental Consulting & Technology Inc.
- Elliott Bouillion, CEO., Resource Environmental Solutions, LLC
- Donald Benvie, President and CEO, and Peter Sutherland, Vice President and Director of Environmental Services, Tectonic Engineering and Surveying Consultants
- Jerry Singh, President, RTI Laboratories, Inc.
- Neno Duplan, CEO, Locus Technologies
- John Alexander, CEO, Environmental Resources Management
- Larry Marx, Vice President of Corporate Development, Integral Consulting, Inc.
- Scot Cocanour, CEO and Founder, Promium, LLC
- David Batts, Co-founder and Principal, EMPSi or Environmental Management and Planning Solutions, Inc.
- Uday Virkud, President and CEO, .3E Company
» More Subscription Options